Roses Top Dog (“we/us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be treated by us.
We may collect the following information from you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, subscribing to our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you don’t have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you carry out and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and reporting. This is statistical data about our customers’ browsing actions and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted and carried out through our appointed agent through a secure site. Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How we may use your information
- To provide you with information, product or services that you request from us, or that we think may interest you, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligation arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use it for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party. You can exercise your right to unsubscribe or prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data and at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our administration costs in providing you with these details.