INTRODUCTION TO ROSES TOP DOG
Roses is a company dedicated to the needs of Pets and their owners with all products stringently tested to prove their quality, pet friendliness and to be beneficial to the health and well being of all pets and their owners when bathing and grooming. Each product is specifically developed for Pets and to give excellent results in the condition of their coats and skin, and are fast gaining a reputation for excellent performance, and customer care. So, we invite you to read all about our products here and see for yourself why Roses are the fastest growing Pet Grooming product company.
Features two interchangeable Brush Heads to meet the needs of all pet coats
The slicker style Black Diamond brush head is ideal for use with all double coated dogs whether they are coarse or soft haired and also works well on all coat types at times of heavy shed. But do remember to keep the brush head cleaned of all accumulated fur to maintain the unit’s efficiency.
The Pinhead Brush again can be used on all coat type but particularly efficient and gentle on single coated dogs, it is also the bush head we recommend you use when using as a therapy brush as the pinheads ensure your pets comfort at all time.
To use as a therapy, brush the unit must be switched on to High Heat setting, this activates the Infra-Red light which is scientifically proven to be beneficial in a number of areas and some of these are listed here below:
Stiff and Aching joints
Assists in recovery from broken limbs
Beneficial in helping to treat bladder complaints
Gentler drying of fur giving better conditioning and looks of coat
Two Heat Settings
- Low operates at a maxim 60 degrees Fahrenheit/16 degrees Celsius, with a standard heating element ideal for all sensitive area’s eye and ears
- High operates at maximum 84 degrees Fahrenheit/29 degrees Celsius using traditional heating element and Infra-Red element
Both settings will give excellent conditioning of coat.
Blue Led Light Only operates on High Speed and High Heat, acts as a warning that you are running at high heat and also helps you inspect your pets’ skin for signs of damage or unwanted visitors
Extra Strong Rubberised Cable To ensure that you or your pet are not harmed from playful bites of cable.
Extra-long 2.5 metre flex Giving you maximum versatility and ease of use
360 Degree Cable connection ensuring easy ‘tangle free’ use at all times
Tips for acclimatising your dog to the Brush
- Let your dog become familiar with the unit leave it out so he can sniff and see the unit and get used to the look and smell
- Brush your dog first with no power so they can get used to the feel of the brush
- Start at low heat low speed ideally on the back and sides and use at this level until your dog is perfectly comfortable with the look feel and sound of the unit.
- Once dog is fully acclimatised switch to high heat and high speed but do ensure that around eyes, ears and other sensitive areas you only use low speed and medium heat
- If you are a new dog owner with a puppy then the rules are similar but start as young as you like with puppies as the earlier you start the easier and more fun your grooming sessions will become.
- One important tip to save you time and make the grooming experience easier is always brush your dog well before washing make sure all knots and tangles are dealt with
- To reduce your drying time significantly immediately after bathing dab you dog dry with a Roses Mega Absorbent PVA Towel this will remove all excess moisture quickly and efficiently, then wrap your dog in a Roses Large Super Absorbent Towel this will then dry the coat further and following both of these steps will reduce your drying time by up to 50%, but do not vigorously towel dry as this can cause knots and tangles to develop
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FAR INFRA RED LIGHT
From Ancient Medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to modern day studies undertaken in Japan and China, the health benefits of Far Infra-Red light have been recognised. Here we list some of the major benefits that Far Infra-Red give
- Enhancing Blood Circulation
- Reducing pain
- Strengthening the Cardiovascular system
- Easing joint stiffness and pain
- Easing joint inflammation
- Revitalizing skin cells
There is much clinical evidence supporting the use of Far Infra-Red as a non-invasive health promoting therapy with researchers finding convincing evidence when using on the whole body or localised areas, with many of the test panels reporting an overall improvement in health. On test with animals it has also shown a marked increase in skin microcirculation and increased blood supply to organs. In other studies, it has been shown to have very effective pain reducing properties.
Far Infra-Red works by raising the body’s surface temperature which in turn increases the blood flow without increasing blood pressure, y promoting the dilation of blood vessels. On aged and stiff joints, it helps to improve flexibility and restoring the elasticity in connective tissues
Source Life extension magazine article and other scientific journals