General terms & conditions
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
By ordering from Roses Top Dog you are agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions on this site. Roses Top Dog reserves the right to cancel any order placed on this website without the need to give explanation or reason should they wish to do so.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Free 30 day trial terms & conditions
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the Roses Top Dog Grooming and Drying Brush please ensure the following:
- Return the product in the original packaging with all brush heads
- The product is undamaged and in good condition
- You email Roses Top Dog (customerservice@rosestopdog) requesting a return within the 30 day period, which commences from the day you receive the goods, quoting your name and invoice number.
If all the above conditions are met Roses Top Dog will refund fully the cost of the product and the delivery charge within 7 days of receiving the returned product.
A returns request will be issued advising you of the collection date.
Roses Top Dog will inspect all returned products to ensure these conditions are met.
Win terms & conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion
- Promotion ends 23.59 GMT on 30/11/17
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required
- To Enter: visit www.rosestopdog.com/win-stuff/ and answer required entry question
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the promotion period
- The prize: 1 x Leuchtie light up dog-collar – measurements, etc required after winner is drawn.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. The prize or any part of the prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize or any part of the prize as stated
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value
- Please allow up to 28 days from the date of winner acceptance to be contacted in order to organise your prize
- Winner selection: all valid entries received by the promoter during the promotion period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and they will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt
- The promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion where necessary
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter and which prevents the promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion
- The winner’s name and county will be available from the promoter after 28 days
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Roses Top Dog Grooming LTD. 75 CHESTERGATE MACCLESFIELD CHESHIRE SK11 6DG, ENGLAND